You have several different options when you are considering making an investment in gold. You can buy gold coins or bars, invest in a gold mining company, or put your money into a gold exchange-traded fund (ETF). Another option is to rollover your existing retirement account into a gold IRA.
Gold IRA companies are becoming more of an attractive opportunity to place your capital with as hedge against market conditions. Particularly in a precious metals IRA. We will do a Noble Gold Investments review in this post, discussing the company’s history, product offerings, pricing, pros, and cons. Based on our overall assessment, August Precious Metals is our top pick.
Who Are Noble Gold Investments?
Noble Gold is a precious metal dealer specializing in various gold and silver IRAs. Colin Plume is the President and CEO of Noble Gold. They are located in Pasadena, California (United States). They pride themselves on the following:
- Superior customer care
- Buyback program without any questions
- Long proven track record – 20 years of experience
- High level of security and proof of purchase
What is a Roth IRA?
A Roth IRA is an individual retirement account (IRA) that offers tax-free growth and tax-free withdrawals in retirement. Roth IRA contributions are done with after-tax dollars, which means you have already paid taxes on the money you contribute. This is different from a traditional IRA, where contributions are made with pre-tax dollars, and taxes are paid when you withdraw the money in retirement.
With a Roth IRA, you can withdraw your money without penalty. However, if you withdraw your earnings prior to the age of 59½, you may have to pay taxes and be assessed a 10% early withdrawal penalty. Think carefully and have a plan before taking any money out of your Roth IRA before retirement.
A Roth IRA can be a beneficial way to save for retirement because they offer tax-free growth and tax-free withdrawals in retirement. If you think you may need to withdraw your money early, be sure to consult a financial advisor to see if a Roth IRA is right for you.
What is a Gold IRA?
An individual retirement account that allows you to hold physical gold and other precious metals as part of your portfolio is called a gold IRA. Gold IRAs are a popular way to diversify your retirement savings and protect your wealth from inflation.
There are several different ways to set up a Gold IRA. You can open a self-directed IRA, which gives you more control over your investment choices, or you can choose a traditional IRA or Roth IRA and invest in gold through a gold ETF or mutual fund.
Gold IRAs have many benefits, including the potential to grow your wealth, protect your savings from inflation, and diversify your retirement portfolio. Make sure you address any risks and ask questions prior to making a gold investment. There is no need to rush.
For example, gold prices are volatile and can fluctuate significantly over time. Also, if you invest in a self-directed IRA, you will be responsible for choosing investments and ensuring that they meet the requirements of the IRS.
If you’re considering investing in a Gold IRA, it’s important to research and work with a reputable financial advisor to make sure it’s the right choice for you. You can check out the gold IRA guide that Noble Gold offers, and it is also wise to read up on the best gold IRA company here.
Who is the Depository for Noble Gold?
Noble Gold works with the Delaware Depository and IDS (International Depository Services) to secure your gold and precious metals investment in a private facility. Due to Texas bullion depository bill HB 483 in 2015, Noble Gold is the only company that stores gold in Texas.
Who is the Custodian for Noble Gold?
Noble Gold works with Equity one, which is one of the largest custodians out there. They are a regulated South Dakota trust company with a 45-year track record.
What Does Noble Gold Offer?
Unlike some of its competitors, Noble Gold offers alternative assets to just gold and silver. They also have platinum and palladium bullion that can be purchased in a self-directed IRA. Here are some of their offerings:
- Gold Bar
- Gold Coins – American Gold Eagle and 4 Proof Coin American Gold Eagle Set
- Silver Bar
- Silver Coins – American Silver Eagle, Silver Canadian Maple Leaf, and America the Beautiful Silver Coin
- Platinum Bars
- Platinum Coins – Platinum American Eagle and Platinum Canadian Maple
- Palladium Bars
- Palladium Coins- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
- Rare Coins – 4 Piece Indian – St. Gauden Set and the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin
Can I Buy Precious Metals Outside of an IRA Account at Noble Gold?
Some customers do not feel comfortable buying within an account and want their precious metals in their possession. Noble Gold does provide this option. They suggest two methods to do this:
- Noble Express – Home delivery service will ship your precious metals to your door in a plain-wrapped Royal Survival Pack. It will be discreet and sent to an address of choice within 5 days of purchase. Orders are fully insured until signed they have been signed for by the customer. There are also different levels of Royal Survival Packs:
- Noble Knight – $10,000 investment
- Noble Baron – $25,000 investment
- Noble Viscount – $50,000 investment
- Noble Earl – $100,000 investment
- Noble Marquess – $250,000 investment
- Noble Duke – $500,000 investment
- Noble Ambassador – This package is only for offshore clients and is paid in dollars or in Bitcoin.
- Noble Fortress – After completing the order, the Royal Survival Pack is delivered to a high-security depository. Those two depository choices are IDS in the United States and IDS in Canada as an offshore solution.
- Create your Noble Gold IRA account by completing the form on the website and other required paperwork.
- You will need to work with your existing company and do either a transfer or an IRA rollover of the funds to your new precious metal IRA account. You can do a current gold IRA or silver IRA rollover as well.
- Purchase your precious metals.
Noble Gold Fees:
There is a recurring annual fee of $80 and an additional $150 annual fee if you store in Texas or Delaware. They also specify that their storage of your assets is segregated, which means you have full ownership of your metals versus commingled storage where you do not.
Noble Gold also has a flat fee structure when you purchase precious metals from them.
What Do People Say About Noble Gold?
Noble Gold has been top-rated for 4 years in a row in Consumer Affairs. They also boast an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, which is another strong stamp of approval. The Business Consumer Alliance also has a Noble Gold rating of double-A, which is pretty good. Assessing the reviews and finding the concerns and feedback that other customers provide is imperative. If they are significant, proceed with caution.
So, how do you know if Noble Gold Investments is your right choice?
Well, ultimately, it depends on your individual investment goals and objectives. However, we can say that Noble Gold Investments offers a number of advantages that make it worth considering.
To start with, Noble Gold Investments is one of the most well-established and reputable gold dealers in the industry. They’ve been around since 2008 and have built up a solid reputation over that time.
Another major advantage of Noble Gold Investments is that they offer a wide range of different gold products to invest in that suit your personal investment needs. This includes everything from gold coins and bars to gold futures and ETFs. So, no matter what your preferred investment strategy is, you should be able to find a suitable product from Noble Gold Investments.
Finally, Noble Gold Investments offers highly competitive pricing on all of its products, whether you’re buying or selling.
Noble Gold Investments is a decent choice for investing in gold, and they offer competitive pricing and a wide range of options to select. So, if you’re looking for a reputable and trustworthy gold dealer, Noble Gold Investments can be a possibility.
It may be wise to look at competitor companies such as Augusta Precious Metals (our top pick), American Hartford Gold Group, Advantage Gold, Patriot Gold Group, and Birch Gold Group.