Investors will be face-to-face with the best and brightest in alternative investing
Tampa, FL – May 15th, 2023 – Dutch Mendenhall, Thought Leader, Author of Money Shackles (a Redefined American Dream series book), and CEO of RAD Diversified REIT, is bringing together leading wealth builders nationwide to create what investors call “One of the Greatest Alternative Investment Conferences to Date.”
On May 19-21, investors of all experience levels will be exposed to some of the most prolific superstars of wealth building in America, such as Grant Cardone, Kevin LeGrett, Mark Moss, Paolo Tiramani, Amy Vaughn, and Mendenhall, all in San Diego, California.
Investors will discover how to:
- Balance an ideal portfolio
- Maximize strategic ways to find and analyze opportunities
- Avoid stress and doubt while helping your financial future
“The American Dream of owning a car, owning a house, getting your children through college, and generating enough wealth for retirement and beyond takes millions of dollars to do. Only about 3% of Americans are millionaires, so bridging that gap between the dream and the other 97% of people is the mission,” said Mendenhall.
Invest Wealth Summit 2023 is set to change the landscape of wealth in America forever. Individuals in attendance will learn how to invest, protect, and build their investments from trusted experts in alternative assets.
“Nowhere else can you find this level of education and opportunity in alternative investing,” added Vaughn, CoFounder of RAD Diversified REIT.
Learn how you can attend Invest Wealth Summit 2023 for free with a small, refundable seat deposit at investwealthsummit.com
Military personnel who show proper identification attend for no charge.
On Behalf of the Board,
Co-founder and CEO
RAD Diversified REIT Inc.
About RAD Diversified REIT Inc.:
RAD Diversified REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests in residential, commercial, construction, and farmland real estate markets. RADD adjusts its share price quarterly based on changes in its asset portfolio’s underlying net asset value.
Additional information is available on its website.
View the offering circular here.
SOURCE RAD Diversified
Company Name: RAD Diversified REIT Inc.
Contact Person: Greg Linnellii
Email: Send Email
Country: United States
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Alternative Investments Author and Thought Leader Dutch Mendenhall Launches Invest Wealth Summit to Help “Everyday Americans” Generate Wealth