During times of turbulence and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-yielding stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flows and reward shareholders with a high dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can review the latest analyst takes on their favorite stocks by visiting our Analyst Stock Ratings page. Traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings, including by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga’s Analyst Stock Ratings.
Below are the ratings of the most accurate analysts for three high-yielding stocks in the materials sector.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:KRO)
- Dividend Yield: 8.58%
- Deutsche Bank analyst David Begleiter maintained a Buy rating and cut the price target from $18 to $12 on Oct. 17, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 76%.
- Goldman Sachs analyst Duffy Fischer initiated coverage on the stock with a Sell rating and a price target of $9 on Oct. 13, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 67%.
- Recent News: Kronos Worldwide reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
International Paper Company (NYSE:IP)
- Dividend Yield: 5.57%
- Argus Research analyst David Coleman maintained a Buy rating and raised the price target from $43 to $50 on Feb. 2, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 68%.
- Citigroup analyst Anthony Pettinari maintained a Neutral rating and boosted the price target from $36 to $44 on Feb. 2, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 78%.
- Recent News: International Paper first-quarter FY23 sales decreased 4.1% year-on-year to $5.02 billion, beating the consensus of $4.99 billion. “International Paper operated well in the first quarter, while navigating a challenging and dynamic macro environment,” said Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer Mark Sutton.
Kaiser Aluminum Corporation (NASDAQ:KALU)
Dividend Yield: 5.30%
- Benchmark analyst Josh Sullivan maintained a Buy rating and cut the price target from $105 to $84 on April 21, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 75%.
- Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng maintained a Sell rating and cut the price target from $80 to $70 on Feb. 27, 2023. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 74%.
- Recent News: Kaiser Aluminum posted weaker-than-expected sales for its first quarter.
Read More: Fear & Greed Index Moves To ‘Greed’ Zone After Dow Jumps Over 500 Points